Stay up to date on NCRL’s response to Washington’s COVID-19 outbreak.
On this page:
Latest Updates from NCRL
From the start of the COVID-19 crisis, we have done our best to make decisions that ensure the safety of our staff and the health of our communities. We have followed the advice of our state government as well as state and local health officials, working proactively to plan for what could come next.
As a result, our library system will be halting all remaining operations (including Mail Order service) beginning on Wednesday, March 25.
Trusted Information Sources
Stay healthy and safe by only referencing trusted and reliable sources of information.
Access the Library from Anywhere at Anytime
During this challenging time, there are many ways you can continue to access library resources without visiting your local branch through our digital resources.
- Borrow eBooks, eAudiobooks through Hoopla and Overdrive.
- Stream tv shows, movies, documentaries, and music through Hoopla.
- Access digital magazines, like Cosmo, the New Yorker, and Oprah through RB Digital.
- Read the latest news from the New York Times, the Seattle Times, and more.
- Take a class and learn a new skill through LinkedIn Learning through Lynda.com.