This Week @ the Library: Jan. 27-Feb. 1
Adult STEM Night in Quincy
Come to the Quincy Public Market to make alcohol ink coasters and washer pendants with our STEM and Quincy library staff. The library will provide the ceramic coaster, inks and other supplies to make unique pieces of art. It's fun, easy and free! You can also purchase an adult beverage from Jones Winery.
- Quincy Public Market: 5:30 p.m. Monday
Ukulele Jam Session
Bring your own instrument and join others in a fun, all-ages jam session.
- Moses Lake: 6 p.m. Monday
An evening of short but true stories told by your friends and neighbors. Refreshments provided.
- Twisp: 6 p.m. Thursday.
- Cashmere: Finger knitting craft, 3:30 p.m. Thursday.
- Chelan: Free play with Keva planks, Legos, puzzles and games, 3 p.m. Tuesday and Wednesday.
- George: Winter-themed crafting, 4 p.m. Thursday.
- Leavenworth: STEM Club for elementary and middle school students, 3:30 p.m. Monday.
- Moses Lake: Learn to code (ages 8-12), 4 p.m. Monday.
- Okanogan: Make & take Lego building, 11:30 a.m. Saturday.
- Omak: Book bingo, 2 p.m. Saturday.
- Oroville: Makerspace with Buffy, 3:45 p.m. Wednesday.
- Quincy: Make simple-powered machines with Legos, 3:30 p.m. Wednesday.
- Peshastin: All ages knitting, crocheting and other fiber arts, 1 p.m. Friday; snowshoeing in the backyard of the library, 1 p.m. Saturday.
- Tonasket: STEM activities, 12:45 p.m. Wednesday.
- Waterville: Simple yarn projects, including braiding, embroidery and crochet, 10 a.m. Friday; clay sculpting with Dale, 1 p.m. Friday.
- Wenatchee: All ages and experience knitting, 4 p.m. Monday.
- George: Craft night, 5 p.m. Tuesday
- Moses Lake: Play Magic: The Gathering, 12:30 p.m. Saturday.
- Oroville: Crafting for teens and adults, 1:30 p.m. Saturday.
- Chelan: Lake Chelan Ukulele Circle, 1 p.m. Thursday.
- Curlew: Knitting group, 1 p.m. Thursday.
- Moses Lake: Garden Club, a patron-led group that talks about all things gardening, 6:30 p.m. Tuesday; sit and stitch, 4 p.m. Wednesday.
- Oroville: Coloring hour, 1 p.m. Tuesday; crafting for teens and adults, 1:30 p.m. Saturday.
- Pateros: Make your own vision board, 1 p.m. Thursday.
- Peshastin: Community yoga with Melissa, 10 a.m. Saturday.
- Quincy: Tech help at the Quincy Senior Center, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Wednesday.
- Republic: Arts and crafts, 10:30 a.m. Tuesday.
- Wenatchee: Drop-in tech help, 2 p.m. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.