Your North Central Regional Library card gives you access to a world of information and entertainment!
A library card is free for anyone who lives or owns property in Chelan, Douglas, Ferry, Grant, or Okanogan counties.* Not a resident? Learn about
our reciprocal and fee cards.
*Residents outside of our service area, or in non-contracting communities are eligible for a fee card.
With your library card, you can:
- Borrow up to 100 items at a time! We have books, audiobooks, magazines, DVDs, and music CDs.
- Place holds online and pick them up at your local library or have them mailed to your home.
- Download eBooks, eAudiobooks, and digital magazines 24 hours a day.
- Access a wide variety of online resources like Consumer Reports, Rosetta Stone, The New York Times, and Lynda.com.
- Get books for every member of your book club, every time you meet!
- Use the public computers or free wifi at any of our libraries.
Item Due Dates
We know that you have a lot going on, and we're passionate about making the library as convenient as possible. Items can be returned to any of our libraries, no matter where they were borrowed from (including our Mail Order Library).
When your items are due, we'll send you an email or automated phone message reminding you to renew or return them. You can change your messaging preferences at any time.
We do not charge late fees for most overdue items,* but we will ask you to pay a replacement price if the item is lost (more than 70 days overdue) or is returned damaged. Fines can be paid with cash or checks at any of our libraries. Unfortunately, credit and debit cards are not accepted at this time.
|Music CDs||14 days||2|
|eBooks & eAudio||21 days||unlimited|
|DVDs with a runtime of 5 hours or more||21 days||2|
Items that other borrowers are waiting for and items checked out through our Interlibrary Loan service are not eligible for renewal.
*Depending on the policy of the lending library, items borrowed through Interlibrary Loan may have late fees.
How to Access Your Account
You can access your library account by logging in to our online catalog. From here, you can: