What's Happening: July 24-29
Our two teams of puppeteers continue their summer tour of libraries.
- Cashmere: Tuesday, 10 a.m.
- Chelan: Thursday, 4:30 p.m., at the Farmer's Market in Chelan.
- Coulee City: Wednesday, 3 p.m.
- Ephrata: Wednesday, 10 a.m.
- Mattawa: Monday, 4:30 p.m.
- Moses Lake: Thursday, 10:30 a.m.
- Omak: Wednesday, 11 a.m.
- Oroville: Friday, 10 a.m.
- Quincy: Monday, 10:30 a.m.
- Royal City: Thursday, 4 p.m.
- Tonasket: Friday, 3 p.m.
Siege machines with Sarah
Our STEM librarian teaches about catapults and other siege machines, and then helps children build one and test it out.
- Brewster: Friday, 2 p.m.
- Manson: Wednesday, 11 a.m.
- Pateros: Friday, 11 a.m.
- Warden: Thursday, 2 p.m.
Author/illustrator Erik Brooks
- George: Thursday, 4 p.m.
- Okanogan: Tuesday, 11:30 a.m.
- Omak: Tuesday, 3 p.m.
- Waterville: Wednesday, 4 p.m.
- Wenatchee: Wednesday, 10:30 a.m.
Chelan County PUD science
- Bridgeport: Friday, 2 p.m.
- Chelan: Wednesday, 3 p.m.
- Entiat: Monday, 11 a.m.
- Twisp: Tuesday, 11 a.m.
- Winthrop: Tuesday, 2 p.m.
- Brewster: Build simple Lego machines, Wednesday, 2 p.m.
- Cashmere: Keva block marble challenge, Thursday, 6 p.m.
- Leavenworth: Learn about wildfires with the Chelan-Douglas Land Trust, Wednesday, 10 a.m.
- Omak: Story time at the Farmer's Market, Tuesday, 3:30 p.m.
- Peshastin: Coloring, Friday, 2 p.m.; and the annual Ice Cream Social, Saturday, 7 p.m.
- Twisp: Reading in Twisp Park, Thursday, 11:40 a.m.
- Wenatchee: Meet a garbage truck, Tuesday, 2 p.m.
For a complete calendar of the week’s event in our libraries, check out our online calendar!
Helpful Hint: Find events at the libraries you visit by using the location sort option at the top of the page. Learn more about using our online calendar on our Calendar Tips page.