What's happening: June 26-30
Summer programs are now in full swing at our branch libraries.
Here is a taste of what’s going on this week (June 25 - July 1):
Book-It Repertory Theatre
This group kicks off their performance of El Deafo, the children’s book about the challenges a young deaf girl faces when starting school and trying make new friends.
- Cashmere: Thursday at 4 pm
- Chelan: Monday at 4 pm
- Curlew: Tuesday at 3 pm
- Ephrata: Thursday at 10 am
- Leavenworth: Monday at 12 pm
- Moses Lake: Friday at 3 pm
- Okanogan: Wednesday at 11:30 am
- Omak: Wednesday at 3 pm
- Republic: Tuesday at 11 am
- Soap Lake: Friday at 11 am
This fun group continues their tour of our libraries with their cast of puppets and skits.
- Brewster: Thursday at 11 am
- George: Friday at 4 pm
- Grand Coulee: Wednesday at 3 pm
- Quincy: Tuesday at 10:30 am
- Twisp: Thursday at 3 pm
- Waterville: Wednesday at 10:30 am
- Wenatchee: Tuesday at 2 pm and a repeat performance at 6:30 pm
- Winthrop: Monday at 2 pm
It's Not Magic, It's Science!
STEM librarian Sarah Knox demonstrates messy and exciting experiments in her science show.
- Bridgeport: Friday at 10:30 am
- Manson: Wednesday at 1 pm
- Mattawa: Thursday at 10 am
- Royal City: Tuesday at 1 pm
- Warden: Tuesday at 4:30 pm
A few more highlights:
- Chelan: Building with KEVA planks, Tuesday at 4:30 pm
- Curlew: Art with Amanda Thon, Friday at 12:30 pm
- Entiat: Yoga for kids and families, Monday at 11 am
- Quincy: Building with KEVA planks, Monday at 10 am; Building balloon-powered cars, Wednesday at 10 am
For a complete calendar of the week’s event in our libraries, check out our online calendar!
Helpful Hint: Find events at the libraries you visit by using the location sort option at the top of the page. Learn more about using our online calendar on our Calendar Tips page.