This Week @ the Library: Feb. 17=22
In our libraries this week you can learn coding with simple robots, celebrate Brazil's Carnaval with dance and stories, 3D print something amazing, work on fiber arts projects with others, and even learn how to sew on a button.
Just a reminder that all of our locations will be closed Monday for President's Day.
- Chelan: Free play with Keva planks, Legos, puzzles and games, 3 to 5 p.m. Tuesday.
- Curlew: Makerspace for ages 8 and up, 2 p.m. Friday.
- Grand Coulee: STEM activity, 4 p.m. Wednesday.
- Okanogan: Basket weaving for ages 8 and up, 3:30 p.m. Wednesday.
- Omak: Makerspace with Buffy for all ages, 10:30 a.m. Wednesday.
- Peshastin: Learn about Carnaval in Brazil through stories, dance and making decorations, 4 p.m. Wednesday.
- Quincy: A variety of STEM projects, 1 p.m. Saturday.
- Twisp: Learn how to sew on a button (ages 9-16), 3:45 p.m. Thursday.
- Waterville: Learn simple coding with Ozobots, 10 a.m. Friday.
- Winthrop: Build Lego kits, 3:30 p.m. Friday.
- Cashmere: 3D printing (teens and adults), 3:30 p.m. Thursday, register here.
- Moses Lake: Play Dungeons & Dragons, 1 to 4 p.m. Saturday.
- Tonasket: Messy crafting for teens and their parents, 1 p.m. Saturday.
- Cashmere: 3D printing, 3:30 p.m. Thursday, register here.
- Chelan: Ukulele circle, 1 p.m. Thursday.
- Curlew: Knitting group, 1 p.m. Thursday.
- Ephrata: Make alcohol ink coasters, 5 p.m. Wednesday, register here.
- Moses Lake: Drop-in help with technology, 9 a.m. Tuesday and 4:30 p.m. Thursday; sit & stitch, 4 p.m. Wednesday.
- Oroville: Coloring hour, 1 p.m. Tuesday; Worksource help with job hunting and skillsdevelopment, 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday.
- Pateros: Bring your knitting, crochet, cross-stitch, embroidery or other needle art and work with others, 11 a.m. Saturday.
- Peshastin: Bring your fiber arts project and work with others, 1 p.m. Friday.
- Quincy: Drop in help with technology, 5:30 p.m. Wednesday; color and watch the movie A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood, 1 p.m. Friday.
- Republic: Arts and crafts, 10:30 a.m. Tuesday.
- Twisp: Learn about the Turkish groups of Uyghurland from Midge Conner, 6 p.m. Thursday.
- Wenatchee: Drop in help with technology and online resources, 2 p.m. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.