Arts and Crafts Programs For Adults in January
A big part of our mission here at North Central Regional Library is connecting people with opportunities to foster individual growth. One of the ways our libraries do that is offering unique arts and crafts programs for adults.
Being creative improves your mental health by reducing stress and anxiety levels. It also gives you a sense of accomplishment and will help you meet new friends who share similar interests. And you have a neat art or craft project to take home with you!
Here are some of the adult programs we are offering in January. (All supplies are provided unless otherwise stated.)
Arts and Crafts
- Cashmere: Book bag embroidery (adults and teens), 6 p.m. Jan. 14, register here; learn book cutting and folding techniques and make a decoration for your home (teens and adults), 2 p.m. Jan. 28, register here.
- Chelan: Adult creative arts club — collage, watercolors, zentangle, rock painting, wired jewelry, bring a personal project or participate in a small project provided, 5:30 p.m. Jan. 16, register here after Dec. 27.
- Ephrata: Indigo dyeing, 5 p.m. Jan. 8; rock painting, 4 p.m. Jan. 22.
- George: Winter-themed crafting, 4:30 p.m. Jan. 7 and 21 and 4 p.m. every Thursday.
- Leavenworth: Painted mandala craft hour, 4 p.m. Jan. 2, register here.
- Moses Lake: Crafternoon adult crafting, 2 p.m. Jan. 4.
- Omak: Make alcohol ink coasters, 5:30 p.m. Jan. 11, register here.
- Oroville: Bring your own craft project and work together (adults and teens), 1:30 p.m. every Saturday.
- Quincy: Paint pour craft, 11 a.m. Jan. 14; do a coloring project and watch the movie The Book Club, 1 p.m. Jan. 22; make alcohol ink coasters, 5:30 p.m. Jan. 27 at Quincy Public Market
- Republic: Arts and crafts — explore a variety of mediums, 10:30 a.m. Jan. 7 and 14
- Curlew: Knitting group, 1 p.m. every Thursday
- Moses Lake: Sit and stitch, 4 p.m. every Wednesday