Update: More Library Services Suspended Beginning March 25
Please read this important update from our Executive Director:
From the start of the COVID-19 crisis, we have done our best to make decisions that ensure the safety of our staff and the health of our communities. We
have followed the advice of our state government as well as state and local health officials, working proactively to plan for what could come next.
- Our popular mail order library will be closed.
- Our book returns at libraries will be closed. Please do not return any material during this time. All items that are currently checked out will be
renewed until May 31st.
- Our phone lines will not be staffed. Questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be answered as soon as possible.
- You will not be able to place holds or make purchase suggestions during this time.
- Items that you have on hold will not be sent during this time. They will be available for pickup at our branches or through mail order when we reopen.
- Full access to our online resources, including eBooks, eAudiobooks, newspapers and magazines,
learning resources, and much more.
- A new eCard that will allow anyone living in our service area to sign up for a library card online. This card will provide access to our online resources
through the end of May.
- Continued updates, tips, blog posts, and new resources on our website and social media accounts throughout the closure.